Tuesday, February 7, 2012

TMI Tuesday: February 7. 2012

Let's Go To Bed



TMI Tuesday questions this week were submitted by My Undercover Metamorphosis.

1. A friend is coming to have sex. There are 3 twin beds and an air mattress in the room. What do you do? (choose one)
a. Have sex where ever we land first, who needs a bed?
b. Have sex on a single twin mattress
c. Have sex on an air mattress
d. Or? (tell us your solution)

If we line up just so, the twin mattress should work out fine :-)


2. What is the oddest thing you have in your bedroom that someone would be surprised to find. Why is it there?

Nothing too odd unless you count my two Scooby-Doo lunch boxes and the Scooby Doo bobble head. :D

3. What are your favorite sheets?
a. Flannel
b. Cotton ...600 thread count or higher.
c. T-shirt cotton (jersey)
d. Satin

4. Do you sleep with sheets tucked in or out? Why?

The sheets are not tucked under the mattress but are tucked under me. I like to wrap up in a cocoon.

5. What is your usual bedtime? Why?
a. 8-10 pm
b. 10-12 midnight
c. 12-24
d. Whenever my eyes won’t stay open any longer.

5. Do you sleep with closet door(s) shut or open? Bedroom door shut or open? Any particular reason why?

I don't pay attention to the closet doors. Most of the time they are closed because I like them that way. However, I don't have to get out of bed and close them if they are open when I go to bed. The bedroom door is open, I like the air circulation.

6. Have you ever broken a bed or other furniture during sex?

No. But I did straddle a guy in chair and fuck him so hard that the chair fell over with us in it. LOL!

7. What’s your favorite type of bed for sex?

One that I can tie you to...


8. What do you sleep in?
a. Lingerie
b. Underwear
c. Day clothes
d. T-shirt
e. Nothing

Happy TMI Tuesday!

See who else said, "Let's Go to Bed"
CLICK HERE

25 comments:

MsKayotic said...

NICE! I like the line up on the twin bed but prefer it to be more man woman man than triple pussies!

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I missed you. How's everything!

Oh and yes the 600 thread counts are nice but hey... Still like the t-shirt sheets!

Hedone said...

@MsKayotic: I've got a few sets of the t-shirt sheets for the guest bedroom.

I hope all is fantastic and going well for you.

TemptingSweets99 said...

I like your answer for #7 and I surely like that photo. :-D

Happy TMI Tuesday!

Jack and Jill said...

Scooby-Doo fan, huh? Your geekiness never fails to turn me on. And your ideal sleeping attire, per question #8, doesn't hurt.

-Jack

V said...

Great answers! 6. - Oh, you naughty girl! 7. Wow - great picture to illustrate that answer. ;)

angel shrout said...

OH yeah on the sheets anything less is horrible. I have missed playing so much. I came back on board today. So much going on round here, my mom was ill for a month before passing and dealing with the aftermath of all of that..

Hedone said...

@TS99: I knew you would since you've always got somebody tied up ... lol

@Jack and Jill: LOL LOL...I am a geek!

@V: This guy had a 9 inch cock so I can't say that was the best position for handling him. I was getting impaled.

@angel shrout: Ahhh. I 'm so sorry to hear that you lost your mom. I know you have been throug A LOT of family stuff lately. Hugs, hugs, hugs.

John said...

I guess we would have to take it in turns as both of us like beds to tie people too, though my choice is specific. That picture should be titled form an orderly line

World verification is coidsha which if said with a posh accent from the UK would sound like cold shower.. what I now need!

Catharine said...

I'm impressed by the Scooby Doo collection!

Cat said...

I am with ya on the cotton sheets, that chair story is too funny..probably not at the time, and I LOVE the photo of the guy..can have that for christmas, Santa??!!!! oh you were talking about the bed..yeah ok! LOL

Hedone said...

@John: Lol on the word verification. Some times they are spot on.

@ Catharine: The collection is more vast. People keep buying me the Scooby Doo stuff. It's been going on for years! Yes, I love Scooby. Yes, I want my car painted/wrapped to look like the Scooby Doo Mystery Van but come on!

@Cat if you get him for Christmas may I use it...um err him?

Mia Wallace said...

I sleep naked too - it's the only way! Your visual for the single twin mattress is perfect!

Yes, THAT Tonya said...

Scooby Doo? I've always been a big fan of Velma! Jinkies! :D

Hedone said...

@Mia Wallace; We should sleep naked together.

@Yes, THAT Tonya: I've toyed with the idea of going as Velma for Halloween. Of course, I'd be the geeky-kinky Velma. And I'd wear no panties under my skirt.

Miss Catherine Gail said...

Having to fan myself over the pic on #7!!!

xxCatherine

Inferno said...

Love the image you found for the line up on the mattress.

My wife does that cocoon wrap up thing in the cold months.
Uses all the blankets though and leaves me with nothing except the sheet that I snag back from her.
Really isn't fun.
They are nice cotton sheets though with a very high thread count ;)

Hedone said...

Hi Inferno,

Thanks for stopping by. I'm guilty of stealing the covers in order to make my cocoon...lol. I used to do that to my ex bf all the time. He'd get so mad because I'd make him turn the heat down; I like the room to be cool when I go to sleep because I wrap up in the blankets. Problem is I'd steal all the covers and be snug and warm, he'd be freezing. It was definitely a bone of contention.

Jezzy said...

Love the arrangement of number 1. Very good idea. And love the fallen over chair story... I love crazy, clumsy, so good shit gets broken sex :)

oh and I LOVE to be tied to the bed!

Hedone said...

@Jezzy: You're hot!

the late phoenix said...

should have used your pics here instead for this week's post header...

pic 1 from top: let's party

pic 2: can i join the party?

pic 3: me, that's me

i'm the one who always says that he wants to be with VELMA just to be indie, but really, secretly lusts for DAPHNE

signed,
your fellow cocoon sharer

Hedone said...

@the late phoenix: Now I'm all giddy (actually aroused) at the thought of cocooning with you ;-)

KaziGrrl said...

Sexy, sexy pics for this post!!!
And I love your thinking with the twin mattress ;)

~Kazi xxx

Hedone said...

@KaziGrrl: Glad you enjoyed it.

heelsnstocking said...

I always suspected you as a closet scoobie fan!!

Your pictures this week are so fucking hot! As are your answers.

Hedone said...

@HnS: "I always suspected you as a closet scoobie fan!!"

Ruht-Rooooh!

;-)