Monday, February 27, 2012

TMI Tuesday: February 28, 2012

Sex and Romance

Good Grammar is Hot!

1. You are sitting alone in a restaurant because your lunch date is late. Do you:
a) Throw something and then make out with the waiter.
b) Check to make sure he or she didn’t get into an accident, then wait patiently for two hours and use the time to compose a love song or poem.
c) Send a nasty text followed up by a voice mail telling him/her that “romance is dead and so are you!”
d) Wait for 20 minutes, and then text-message a pal to join you for lunch.

ANS: D and then I tell the friend that I "forgot my wallet" and they end up buying me lunch.

2. What’s more important, a romantic relationship or your career?

ANS: If the romantic partner looks like this? -- My career


If he looks like this, then definitely the relationship. I know, I'm shallow.



3. You love to role play in the bedroom, which one of these is more likely to be your kink?
a. Doctor and the naughty nurse
b. You’re the gardener, I’m the hoe
c. Persnickety principal and the wayward pupil that needs a spanking
d. Me Tarzan, you Jane
e. Scattered-brain boss and the seductive secretary

ANS: B. I love to garden and I'm up for watching your snake wiggle in my grass.

4. When you want sex, who tends to make the first move?
a. Me! I like to go for what I want.
b. It varies. Sometimes my partner/significant other/date or sometimes me.
c. Oh definitely the other person. Even if I want it, I’m not about to admit such a thing.
d. I drop subtle hints hoping he/she will pick up on it.

ANS: A. Me! Either he or she puts out or I go enjoy a some delicious self-love, it's a guaranteed orgasm.

5. When it comes to lovemaking, select the answer that best describes you/your attitudes
a. vanilla – meets society’s middle of the road standards
b. adventurous
c. kinky
d. trisexual – I will try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. –Mae West

ANS: C. I'm a very kinky girl.


6. You want to seduce that sexy someone, what is the sweet-nothing that you’ll whisper in his/her ear?

ANS: Hey my little "awesome sex sheep" I need it bah-aaaad. (insert sound of bleat of a sheep ...ROFLMAO)

I was fooling around on the Romantic Pet Name Generator site and "awesome sex sheep" is the pet name that came up.

Bonus: What’s your idea of a romantic getaway?

ANS: Going to a Chuck E. Cheese located in a hot climate that's filled with loud, screaming children all on a sugar high. Yeah baby!


Visit others playing TMI Tuesday at:
tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com

10 comments:

Jack and Jill said...

Poor Charles Laughton. No one chooses a romantic relationship with him over a career. Except for Elsa Lanchester, apparently.

We like your answer to #4, and we completely agree. We'd never deny you, but at the same time we want to watch you enjoying some self-love. ;)

Your bonus answer got us so hot that we both came spontanously.

We also used the Romantic Pet Name Generator and got "My cheesy weezy little minx" and "My happy suck daisy".

Hedone said...

@Jack and Jill:

"Your bonus answer got us so hot that we both came spontanously."

Always knew you two were twisted and perfect for me!

Absolutely love the pet names. :D :D

-H

angel shrout said...

After spending 2 hours at the local Chuck E Cheese this past Saturday I know you are lying.. I just know. Tim Wilson didn't write a song called Chuck E Cheese hell for nothing.
I haven't linked up yet but I will.

TemptingSweets99 said...

1. LOL! You are bad! Note to self: Remember what Hedone does when she invites her friend to join her for lunch.

2. But what if the first dude knew how to give some good lovin' and the second one did NOT?

5. I hear Rick James singing in the background. :-D

KaziGrrl said...

"Hey my little "awesome sex sheep" I need it bah-aaaad." Died laughing :D

Me, I'm a Sexy Sugar Kangaroo. Aren't you jealous??

~Kazi xxx

Hedone said...

@Angel Shrout: Ya think?! LOL
When I was 13 yrs old, I had to attend the birthday celebration of a younger cousin, it was at Chuck E. Cheese. From that very moment it was solidified in my mind and heart that I did not EVER want to have children. OMG! I was scarred. Those screaming, unruly banshees drove me over the edge and I was only 13! I am lucky enough to have several nieces and nephews I love on, have great fun with, and send home and don't have to pay for their college :-)

@KaziGrrl: Hey! I am jealous. What does a "Sexy Sugar Kangaroo" carry in her pouch?

Thanks for visiting everyone. My yesterday was crazy busy and just not good. I hope to enjoy some TMI postings this weekend. You guys always make me laugh, thrill me, make me scratch my head...LOL

-H

the late phoenix said...

eye thik god grammer is goo, too!

2nd pic from top: i won't lie anymore, i won't hide it: i'm uglier than that IRL

i once saw a sheep at Chuck E Cheese, still ate my pizza, though...

Hedone said...

@the late phoenix:

I guess I have to make a few exceptions with regards to grammar and your looks because something about you sets my loins on fire ;-)

Mia Wallace said...

I'm a self proclaimed grammar snob, so I LOVE your opening photo!! Your answers were all especially amusing this week - I loved them all!

There's a romantic pet name generator?! I want to play!!

My Fruity Fizz Puddle

LOL! WHAT?!?!

Hedone said...

@Mia: "Fruity Fizz Puddle" does not sound sexy ...lol