Tuesday, February 21, 2012

TMI Tuesday: February 21, 2012

You Inspired Me



As I cruise around the Internet reading my regular blogs and discovering new ones, the content of other bloggers often gives me ideas for TMI Tuesday questions. A few of you did that for me this week. I encourage you to click on the links and read the blog posts that prompted a specific question.

1. List ONE word to describe your last sexual encounter.

ANS: Connected

2. Can you recall your worst sexual experience? Why was it so awful? Did you do anything at the time to try to make it better?
Inspiration: http://husbandtwomindssexually.blogspot.com

ANS: I thought long and hard (hey, get your mind out of the gutter), I can't think of any really traumatically bad times. There was one time in college I was went to visit a college friend at her home for break or something. She had to work late one night so her friends offered to keep me company and show me around. As the evening wound up, one of the males drove me home to the friend's house. He came in and we ended up having sex. I didn't really have an interest in him, I thought he was kind of dumb but he had a good body. I wasn't in to him, he was just looking to get off. I remember thinking, "Hurry it up buddy." I wanted him to get off. Boring lay. I remember hoping my college friend didn't find out. She never did. Well not at least for five years after the fact, since then we've lost touch.

3. Do you fuck outside the box?
Inspiration: http://hausofmm.blogspot.com/2011/04/fucking-outside-box.html?
Give an example.

ANS: Yup, I do. See answer #2 that guy was a blond; I am generally not attracted to blonds. Also, I like tall people my ex-bf was my exact height. Too, I like to have sex anywhere the mood hits me so I have probably had just as much sex NOT in a bed as I have had in a bed or bedroom.

4. Do you blend BDSM in to your relationship? If yes, just in the bedroom or in other areas of your life? Explain.

ANS: Why yes, I do. I get spanked regularly. I like to be tied up. KinkyGent and I have what I'll describe as a "Taken in Hand" or male-led relationship but it is not about "play" it is who we are comfortable being all the time. So that is the Dominance & submission aspect. Prior to KG I was in a Dom/sub relationship, with a contract and all. That relationship with a man who I would engage in various BDSM encounters was all about power exchange but was not a romantic relationship. It was a learning experience and a psychological thrill.

5. Does the thought of your partner/significant other having sex with another person turn you on? Would you want to watch the act? Would you like to join in?

ANS: I want to see another man suck KinkyGent's cock. Hell yes! that would turn me on. But I just want to watch. I am a voyeur.


Bonus: Fill in the blanks.

ANS: I like it RUBBED on the outside and CREAMY in the middle.


You all have such dirty minds ;-)


See who else play TMI Tuesday:
tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com

9 comments:

Love said...

Nice blog

angel shrout said...

BWhahahah on the bonus one.. I don't think I would like to see hubby get done by another man, another woman hell yeah. I love outside the box, which is why I am such the black sheep in my family..

the late phoenix said...

the second pic down: i don't normally check out dudes, but that guy does have a striking collarbone area, reminds me of my jacked-up collarbone after the accident

food, food! oh glorious food, yummy, when do we eat...the food and ourselves?

signed,
Long and Hard

Jack and Jill said...

Great answers as always! "Connected" is a wonderful word to describe a sexual encounter! And your worst sexual experience as described in #2 was an engaging, entertaining read. Like you, Jill's preferred type is not blond, though she's slept with quite a few.

The baked potato on the right looks great! Nothing better!

KaziGrrl said...

Great answers! I went for a food item for the bonus question as well, never even thought of the alternative! LOL

~Kazi xxx

Katie Archer said...

i would love to see a man suck another man's cock..up close & personal...not my hubby's cock, but someone elses...i too love too watch!!!

TemptingSweets99 said...

I love the first photo above.

And yeah, I admit it, I do have a dirty mind. BTW, dirty is good. :)

Dru said...

Great answers.
#1, what a beautiful way to describe a sexual encounter!
#4, I love beig spanked too but sadly my partner is very vanilla. I've tried to get him into it but its not his thing sadly. I lead our relationship to some extent. I too had a BDSM encounter involving power exchange and it indeed was a learning experience and psychological thrill as he was my first Dom
#5, eeeer that is a long and hard cock! I love the interracial pics! The contrast of black and white is unbelievably erotic to me
Siiiiiigh you just made me hungry at 3am with the food pic.

He said...

Just found your blog. It's nice to met you. I'll be back. : )