Sex and Romance
1. You are sitting alone in a restaurant because your lunch date is late. Do you:
a) Throw something and then make out with the waiter.
b) Check to make sure he or she didn’t get into an accident, then wait patiently for two hours and use the time to compose a love song or poem.
c) Send a nasty text followed up by a voice mail telling him/her that “romance is dead and so are you!”
d) Wait for 20 minutes, and then text-message a pal to join you for lunch.
ANS: D and then I tell the friend that I "forgot my wallet" and they end up buying me lunch.
2. What’s more important, a romantic relationship or your career?
ANS: If the romantic partner looks like this? -- My career
If he looks like this, then definitely the relationship. I know, I'm shallow.
3. You love to role play in the bedroom, which one of these is more likely to be your kink?
a. Doctor and the naughty nurse
b. You’re the gardener, I’m the hoe
c. Persnickety principal and the wayward pupil that needs a spanking
d. Me Tarzan, you Jane
e. Scattered-brain boss and the seductive secretary
ANS: B. I love to garden and I'm up for watching your snake wiggle in my grass.
4. When you want sex, who tends to make the first move?
a. Me! I like to go for what I want.
b. It varies. Sometimes my partner/significant other/date or sometimes me.
c. Oh definitely the other person. Even if I want it, I’m not about to admit such a thing.
d. I drop subtle hints hoping he/she will pick up on it.
ANS: A. Me! Either he or she puts out or I go enjoy a some delicious self-love, it's a guaranteed orgasm.
5. When it comes to lovemaking, select the answer that best describes you/your attitudes
a. vanilla – meets society’s middle of the road standards
d. trisexual – I will try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. –Mae West
ANS: C. I'm a very kinky girl.
6. You want to seduce that sexy someone, what is the sweet-nothing that you’ll whisper in his/her ear?
ANS: Hey my little "awesome sex sheep" I need it bah-aaaad. (insert sound of bleat of a sheep ...ROFLMAO)
I was fooling around on the Romantic Pet Name Generator site and "awesome sex sheep" is the pet name that came up.
Bonus: What’s your idea of a romantic getaway?
ANS: Going to a Chuck E. Cheese located in a hot climate that's filled with loud, screaming children all on a sugar high. Yeah baby!
Visit others playing TMI Tuesday at: