Monday, January 2, 2012

TMI Tuesday: January 3, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
1. Finish this sentence: In the New Year . . .


2. Do you make New Year’s Resolutions? If yes, what are they for 2012?

ANS: No, I don't not make new year's resolutions.

3. What New Year’s resolutions did you make last year?

see answer above

4. Think of three of those resolutions, from last year. How did you do in keeping them?

ANS: I make goals for work, goals for my health, and personal goals for improving myself or my life. Those are made throughout the year as needed. It's an ongoing process.

5. What was your most memorable sexual happening/experience in 2011?

ANS: Having one of my biggest fantasies come true. I was tied up, arms strap down to the bedposts and I was fucked with various objects from around the house--hairbrush, veggies, a banana, tea bottle, glass dildo and a whole bunch of stuff that I don't even remember. It was mind-blowing freaky fantastic :-)

Cue music: She's a super freak, super freak, she's super freaky..yeow


See who else played TMI Tuesday:

tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com

16 comments:

heelsnstocking said...

You are awesome!!

Love the fantasy you busted with style, could just enjoy a spot of that myself!

Happy new year and hope its just as great as 2011 for both of you xxx

Hedone said...

@heelsnstocking: I'm getting a warm fuzzy feeling :-)

-H

Jack and Jill said...

You are indeed a super freak! That's part of why we like you. :)

I (Jack) also set goals as necessary rather than coming up with several lofty but difficult-to-attain goals all at once.

Happy New Year to you and KinkyGent!

Nolens Volens said...

Ohhh...

the late phoenix said...

tea bottle, definitely more tea bottle

i never knew how much NPH meant to me 'til now

come see me some time, babe, never knock, just enter

HTMIT :*

TemptingSweets99 said...

*continues humming song 'super freak'*

Mia Wallace said...

I love that little saying with NPH being all suave.

Hedone said...

@Jack and Jill: Hey fellow freak-a-zoids!

@Nolens Volens: *giggle* You're cute

@the late phoenix: I wish I could remember the brand...lol

(educate me...what is HTMIT?)

@TS99: :-)

@Mia Wallace: It's my new credo

-H

Cat said...

oh boy oh boy...I know a freak :D
sounds pretty freaky...or normal really..i guess it depends on who a persons friends are..
*snapping fingers and humming* Now Rick James is stuck in my head

KaziGrrl said...

HTMIT is Happy TMI Tuesday (late phoenix and I are used to saying HHNT... old habits die hard!!)

And wowsers, what a fantasy!! I could use some of that myself ;)

Here's to great things in 2012!! :D

~Kazi xxx

Tame said...

Great first and last answers!

x

Hedone said...

@Cat: I think I know a freaky kitty Cat. ;p

@KaziGrrl: Thanks for the edu-ma-ca-shun. (Can't believe I couldn't figure that out...d'oh!)

@Tame: Thanks Tame.

-H

V said...

Ha! I changed the ringtone on my phone to Super Freak just last week! You go girl!

Hedone said...

@V: Super Freak...oh V you wear it well :-)

-H

Cinnamon said...

Keeeeeeerap !!! I missed TMI Tuesday AGAIN. And I'm even subscribed. Might have been because one of my free-loading dogs got sprayed by a skunk and I've been dealing with that today. But I'm going to get my ample ass into gear and keep up.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.

XOXO

Hedone said...

@Cinnamon: You crack me up!
You do know that you stopped by TMI Tuesday blog and asked what year is it?...LOL LOL

Sorry about the funky dog...but they are still so wonderful, aren't they?