This week’s TMI Tuesday questions were the idea of blogger Virtual Sin.
1. If a screenwriter turned you into a character in a movie,
a. What stock Hollywood character would it be most like? For example: best friend, ditzy blonde, absent-minded professor, captain of industry, etc.
b. What actor/actress would play you?
I like Katherine Hepburn in "Bringing Up Baby"--flighty, smart, and speaks her mind. In most of her movies with Spencer Tracy (8 films total) Katharine was independent, a career woman, and a challenge yet lovable. That's me.
Who would play me? If I have to cast an actress of African descent, then I would say Sanaa Lathan. Although, the saucy sexy Helen Mirren would be perfect except that she's 21 years older than I.
2. What genre of movie is your life most like? For example: romantic comedy, goofball comedy, spy, coming of age, action/adventure, sci-fi, etc
My life is sort of like a goofball comedy, with a mystery at the center, and some serious drama thrown in every 10 years or so.
3. What kind of scene in a movie would you like to play most? Why?
b. Love scene
c. Gun fight
d. High-speed car chase
4. Have you ever looked around you and thought “this is like a scene from a movie”? What were the circumstances?I have a few times, but I cannot remember. Which is very much like movies, I see them and often enjoy them but don't remember much about them. My memory has turned to shit!
5. Have you ever looked at a character in a movie and said, “Hey, that could be me”? Who/what was the character?Yes. See the movie "Bella Martha" ("Mostly Martha", 2001). At one time in my life, that was exactly me. The film is a German romantic comedy drama and VERY good.
"When a headstrong chef takes charge of her equally stubborn 8-year-old niece, the tensions between them mount... until an Italian sous-chef arrives to lighten the mood."
Trailer provided by Video Detective
If you watched the Mostly Martha trailer, I will tell you that I am still learning to let someone else "stir the pot" and when I do life is so much smoother, sweeter, and better.
Bonus: Have you ever been in pictures–Hollywood film, porno, homemade video, or other type of film? Tell us about it. …and is it on YouTube :DI did make a short clip of my ex b.f. and I having one of our ANR sessions. It's sweet, intimate and you see our joy. No, it is not on youtube.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions on your blog, then leave a link/URL to your blog post at the TMI Tuesday blog, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!