Monday, December 19, 2011

TMI Tuesday: December 20, 2011



1. What will you be celebrating?

ANS: We will be loosely celebrating Hanukkah and Christmas. I say loosely because we are not religious but we do the fun traditions of gifting, lighting the Menorah, decorating the house, etc.

2. What’s your favorite Christmas or holiday tune?

ANS: I don't really have a favorite. "Baby It's Cold Outside" is fun (watch video). Eartha Kitt's "Santa Baby" is sexy.



3. If you are giving or receiving gifts this holiday season:
- What’s the gift you most want?
- What do you think is the best gift you are giving?

ANS: There is nothing that I really want. I really good pole dancing pole would be nice. I want the kind that installs into the joists of the floor and ceiling. I am giving some really fun and quirky Hanukkah gifts and one that I know will really be enjoyed. It's a physics/science experiments book.

4. If you could spend this December holiday season anywhere, where would that be?

ANS: Right now I'm so cold--chilled from being outdoors. It wasn't that cold out and it's sunny but once I get chilled I stay chilled. So I'm thinking some place warm and sunny and I can wear almost nothing.



5. Your family has announced that the holiday celebration & get-together will be at your home. You think to yourself:
a. Yes! Finally…the more the merrier.
b. I don’t have enough room for all of you, but let’s rent a hall and you all get hotel rooms.
c. Over my dead body, I don’t want you freaks in my house.
d. Hmm…I wonder if it’s too late to book a flight to anywhere, leaving on Christmas eve?

ANS: I do have enough room for my immediately family but still, they should get a hotel room. We will all be much happier. I don't like my sex life to be interrupted or stifled. I've got plans for Santa ;-)




6. Have you ever given a fruit cake as a Christmas gift or a gift at all? Do you even like fruit cake?

ANS: I remember as a young girl my family would receive at least two fruit cakes at Christmastime. For years I hated fruit cake, it tastes horrible and was usually dry. Then about 10 years ago I had a piece of fruit cake that was freshly made, with a dark brown moist cake base. It was delicious. I like THAT fruit cake. I have never given a fruit cake as a gift, and I am pretty sure I won't...unless I don't like the person. :D

-------------------

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you KinkyElf! :D

Click here if video won't play on this page.
http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/m5JuiWG1U1rxBKs4?cmpid=ey_url


9 comments:

Southern Sir said...

Love your answer to number 4, my grandmother always asked me how I could spend Christmas somewhere that I didn't have a white Christmas.
I always told her if I want white I just go to the beach and there's plenty of white sand.
As for the almost nothing, well I know a clothing optional beach :-)

Hedone said...

@Southern Sir: Good answer. I am not a fan of snow.

TemptingSweets99 said...

Happy Holidays! Love your elf video. Made me smile.

John said...

Good choice of song, though I prefer the Tom Jones and Cerys Matthews Version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PceqPkTdYgA I guess it's more raunchy and well being Welsh I have to support local talent, Tom was born 11 miles from where I am typing this!

Jack and Jill said...

We like Christmas music a lot, but we don't have any favorites either. Something about Eartha Kitt giving Santa her list, though - so sultry.

We hope you get your pole, and we hope that the gifts you are giving are appreciated. And if you enjoy that warm and sunny clothing-optional getaway, we want to join you.

We agree about having family stay over. We host my parents when they are in town - in fact they'll be staying with us over Christmas - and Jill and I do our best to have sex regardless. It's hard to be quiet.

And KinkyElf's got rhythm!

ALuv said...

Loving the pics and the elf video! As far as the pole...great answer!!! love that idea~!

Jz said...

I make a really mean white fruit cake -- with nary a piece of citron or candied anything, just oodles of good dried fruit.

Too bad you'd see it as an insult if I made you some...
*mad batting of the eyelashes*

(*dulux*)

Hedone said...

@Jz: you're evil ...and get that eyelash condition fixed ;p

Mrs Discontented said...

How did I forget Santa Baby?! I love that song.

I love the Elf Yourself thing, so much fun! Thanks.