Tuesday, November 1, 2011

TMI Tuesday - November 1, 2011

Let's Talk about Sex




1. What sexual act arouses you the most? For that matter, what nonsexual act arouses you the most?

Sexual: Getting properly finger-fucked--rubbing the right places, with the right number of fingers, which depends upon the size.
Nonsexual: I get aroused having my hair stroked, or by having the small of my back caressed by warm hands.

2. What is your signature or "go to" move that is sure to get a lover in the mood for sex?

Of course, this varies by lover. Currently...hmm. I don't know he's pretty damned easy, always horny, and up for sex. Good Morning honey? Yup that does it.

ROFLMAO

3. Do you queef?

I have been known to queef. Not regularly though; and I never know when it's going to happen. It was embarrassing when I was younger because I didn't want my partner to think it was gas. If it happened with a steady lover, who cares. Now, I'm older...my partners are older, queefing is not new to either of us so what's to be embarrassed about. Trust me by now KG has had a lot of queefing vaginas.

FYI...
Queef is the noisy emission of air escaping your vagina. "When you're aroused, your vagina expands to allow room for your partner's penis," explains Barbara Keesling, PhD, author of Sex So Great She Can't Get Enough. "His thrusting during intercourse pushes air into you, which fills the space in the inner part of your vagina that has expanded. A shift in body position or a deep thrust can force that air out, resulting in the fartlike sound." It's also possible to queef postorgasm, when air is expelled as the vagina returns to its prearoused state. A queef is not gas, there is no gas odor, it is merely air expelled.

4. What's the weirdest thing that's happened to YOU as a result of your sex writings?

Weird? I don't know if I'd say it's weird...but having male strangers send me erotic photos of themselves for my comment. It's fun! Now don't go sending me a bunch of nude photos and cock-shots.... Unless I've previously viewed you and liked it :D

5. Have you ever had sex while someone watched? Yes. Some lovers like to watch me masturbate.

...someone else was in the room? And then there was the time I enjoyed and devoured a girlfriend while her man watched.

...someone else in the bed, next to you and the person you're having sex with? One time my best friend, at the time, was making out with her date, in bed, next to me and my lover.

6. When it comes to sex, and discussing it with your teen have you or would you:
a. Let school sex education handle it
b. Hand the teen a book or point them to a website
c. Talk frankly and openly
d. Avoid it all together--society, friends, and the internet will give all the info needed

I don't have a child but if I did C - Talk frankly and openly. I have a young niece and while it is not my place to have explicit sex talks with her I do tell her sex facts, and point her to real Q & A type information (CDC, Scarlateen). She gets slightly embarassed but doesn't tune out. That's good.

Bonus: Remember the song, “I’m too sexy?” CLICK to refresh your memory

What are you too sexy for?

Corporate America!

Happy TMI Tuesday!!

------------


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions on your blog, then leave a link/URL to your blog post at the TMI Tuesday blog, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!Happy TMI Tuesday!

15 comments:

Jack and Jill said...

Jill also loves having her hair stroked, as it's a great way to get her aroused in public without doing anything overtly naughty. Thanks for posting the definition of "queef"; I've known it since I was about thirteen, but we've seen a lot of bloggers who were unaware. We appreciate your answer to #6 and we wish more people were so open with their kids. It's not easy, but it's very important. And your bonus answer? Awesome.

Hedone said...

@Jack and Jill:

Queef...I knew what it was (air not gas, involuntary, etc) but I did not know that it had an official name until this week.

Kids & sex-talk: I was told nothing except about menstruation. I grew up in a very puritanical, religious environment. Now look at me! :D

-H

TemptingSweets99 said...

2. ROFLMAO! That's good! ;-)

Bonus: Yeah!

Tame said...

Bonus answer - hilarious

#4 - I would never tire of getting photos of men, but I think I'd like to have spoken to them first ;-)

Jz said...

I have a feeling your photo albums are FAR more interesting than mine...

Fun stuff. Thanks for sharing!

Hedone said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting everyone.

-H

Gigi said...

#1 HOT! I agree, there's just something about that if the man really know how to do it.
#2 the guy I'm with right now is kinda the same way love the ROTFLMAO ;)
#5b wow I always wondered what that would be like but have yet to have a chicky want things to go that far

Ms. Scarlett said...

Good morning honey ;) LOL I agree with this answer too. :)

I never will forget the first time I queefed...I was mortified! :))

Carolina said...

Yeah LOVE LOVE your bonus question!!! As a former banker...same here girl!

Hedone said...

@Carolina: Hey sexy! Did you play? Let me go check...

-H

GoodWill said...

LOL, you *ARE* too sexy for corporate america. Although now i'm envisioning the "you" that we know from the blog behind a very professional, quiet corporate type...and knowing what's underneath is quite exciting!

Hedone said...

:)

Lee Chambers said...

Hey Hedone. Loved your answer to the bonus question at the end! Have a great day. :)

Hedone said...

@Lee Chambers: Hi! Thank you.

Mrs Discontented said...

#1 I can't believe I forgot having my hair stroked, I love that.

#2 Lol, we all need a man like that!

#4 I always find that strange too actually especially when they're from people I have never spoken to before.

Great Answers.